Bilingual Admissions, Student Services Manager
Enthusiastic leaders take responsibility for keeping our dynamic ESL school running smoothly. This is achieved by applying a high level of initiative, professionalism, office skills, and customer service skills. Creativity and new ideas are encouraged as we strive to attract new students and encourage current students to persist toward their goals.
UCEDA Institute motivates and prepares English language learners to achieve their goals by developing effective communication skills. Since 1988, UCEDA Institute has helped hundreds of thousands of newcomers to the United States to become integrated and productive members of our community by providing engaging classes and programs in English as a Second Language (ESL). Today UCEDA Institute has evolved into a chain of schools with many locations and branches in popular areas throughout the United States. For millions of individuals throughout the world, English continues to serve as a bridge to greater possibilities and success. We are proud to continue guiding ambitious students towards their goals, and we invite you to join us.
Full-time management duties include:
– Coordinate day-to-day administrative activities of the school, which include responsibilities related to Promotion, Admissions, and Retention.
– Enroll new students and collect tuition and fees according to established policies
– Receive phone calls and visitors to the front office; and accurately and passionately describe the products and services of UCEDA Institute.
– Collect, analyze, and report data related to attendance, registrations, payments, retention and reactivation efforts, and other metrics
– Follow up with teachers on new students’ placement and progress, and to monitor potential drop-out students.
– Contact students having attendance problems to identify causes and coordinate solutions.
– Verify the quality of our service through casual surveys with current students.
– Gather and report to the Program Director all student feedback and complaints.
– Maintain accurate inventories of educational materials and order adequate numbers of books and supplies in advance
– Organize special events such as Open Houses, Graduations, and Recognition Ceremonies
– Ensure that classes begin and end on time.
– Serve as the on-site “face” of UCEDA Institute by maintaining professional and conservative dress and grooming standards, and by treating others with respect and dignity.
– Adhere to all Policies and Procedures in order to accomplish the Mission of UCEDA Institute.
– Be positive, and continue to motivate students to achieve their goals by developing effective English communication skills.
This is a somewhat autonomous role, and the selected candidate will need to be comfortable making independent decisions while following policies and guidance provided by senior executives at the headquarters office. This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills, integrity, sales and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organizational and problem-solving skills.
– Outgoing, goal-driven individual with strong motivational skills and a positive disposition.
– Experience in sales and cross selling is a must
– Administrative, management, and/or customer service experience
– Experience learning a second language (bilingual English/Spanish preferred).
– Prior experience in the educational field or as a trainer or coach is strongly preferred.
– Ethical, competent, and reliable.
– Excellent Interpersonal skills – effective communication, customer service and motivational abilities.
– Computer literate and able to demonstrate a working knowledge of word processing, scheduling, database and spreadsheet software (e.g. MS Office).
– Self-driven, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic about performance improvement.
– Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
Resume and cover letter may be submitted by email to: HR@UCEDA.EDU
Applications should outline qualifications and demonstrate how your experience and skills match the job.
Don’t miss this opportunity to start a great career in the Education industry. UCEDA’s corporate culture thrives on promoting within, constant training and education with growing responsibilities. Not only will you be growing professionally and as an individual, you will also be providing many students with an opportunity to improve their lives tremendously through the education they receive.