Contact us  1-866-823-3299 |
Apply Now to Study in USA

B1/B2 Part-Time ESL

English (ESL) Classes for B1/B2 tourists

If you are visiting the US on a B1/B2 tourist visa, join a Part-Time English Program at UCEDA to improve your English as a Second Language (ESL).

Tourists visiting the United States can use some of their free time to study. Federal law allows tourists to take short, part-time courses of study with a B1/B2 visa.

Morning, evening and weekend schedules available. Receive a certificate of completion to show your progress. Costs include registration, and all material fees, and pre-and post-assessments.

*Rates may vary slightly by location.

4 Weeks 6 Weeks 8 Weeks 12 Weeks
Standard ESL,
10 hours per week
$370 $465 $530 $780
Semi-intensive ESL,
15 hours per week
$542 $680 $805 $1152

© Uceda International

Join our mailing list: