We Make It Easy

Transfer to UCEDA International

F1 Visa Students in the United States can transfer to UCEDA International. Simply fill out the information below, and a representative will help you move quickly!

    Program of Interest

    Student Visa Status

    What is your native language?

    UCEDA representative who helped you:

    By clicking Submit, I certify that the information provided above is accurate, and that it is my information as an applicant to study at UCEDA International. I have read and understand the school policies regarding registration, withdrawal, tuition, fees, and refunds, available at: www.uceda.edu/policies