Student Complaint/Grievance

Students who have personal complaints or problems with any aspect of the program are encouraged to address the source directly: the office staff, the instructor or advisor. Usually this is the easiest way to resolve a conflict; however, we understand that students may feel uncomfortable doing so personally. Students may also submit a formal written complaint to the Intensive English Program Director, using this form. We will always do our best to find a solution for students, and we will explore all possible options to help you feel comfortable studying at UCEDA International.


    Please prove you are human by selecting the plane.