Contact us     +1.866.823.3299
Apply Now to Study in USA

F1 Student Visa

Study English in the USA

Welcome to UCEDA International. We want your F-1 visa application to be a success.

By following these steps, we make it easy to study English in the USA.


Begin the application process with UCEDA International at least 60 days before you plan to start attending classes.

Click here to begin your application

To prepare your Form I-20, the school is required to collect additional documents from you.

  • – Copy of passport
  • – Financial evidence (usually bank statements, from you and/or a sponsor)

Students must show that they have sufficient funds to cover all educational and living expenses while in the USA.

Click here to submit your supporting documents

Before receiving your acceptance letter and Form I-20, please complete your payment:

Registration Fee $150

Delivery Fee $89

UCEDA International will send your documents by Priority or Express mail.

After you receive your Form I-20 from UCEDA:

– Pay SEVIS I-901 Fee $350 at

– Interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

   Make an appointment     

   Prepare for the interview

   What to bring to the interview

Let us know when you have your F-1 visa approved!  You can arrive in the USA up to 30 days before your Program Start Date.  Please visit the school before the first day of class.  If you don’t report to school within 2 weeks of your Program Start Date, your I-20 status will be terminated and federal regulations will require you to depart the country immediately.

F1 Students Study English in the USA
Learn English - Study with UCEDA International
Learn to speak English - International Student
Learn English - Study English with UCEDA International
Learn English - Study the English Language
Speak Spanish? Learn to speak English - UCEDA International
International Students - Learn English in the US
Learn English at UCEDA International
Learn to Speak English at UCEDA International
Learn to speak English with UCEDA International
F1 Visa students study English in the USA
Learn to speak English with UCEDA International

Prepare for your visa interview:

F-1 Visa Interview Tips

Visa Interview Waiver?

You may be eligible for a visa interview waiver, if you meet all of these criteria:

✅ Applying for F1 visa from your home country

✅ Passport from a Visa Waiver Program country

✅ Previously traveled to U.S.

✅ No previous visa refusals/denials

✅ No criminal history, threatening mental disorders, drug abuse or addiction

For more information, visit:

For more information on school policies, visit: