Contact us     +1.866.823.3299
Apply Now to Study in USA

Immigration Law Firms

You may consult an immigration attorney about your visa and/or plans to apply for F-1 status. UCEDA International is a school, and its admissions advisors are not attorneys. Consulting with an immigration law firm is especially recommended if you are applying for a change-of-status or a reinstatement of status.

These specialized attorneys can advise about matters related to student visas:

The Shulman Law Group, LLC

152 Market St #300, Paterson, NJ 07505

Phone: (973) 345-1151

Send an email

Nachman, Phulwani, Zimovcak Law Group, P.C.


487 Goffle Rd, Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Phone: (201) 670-0006

Send an email

Salmen Navarro Law, P.C.

1501 Broadway #1305, New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 370-1600

Send an email

The Law Offices of Michael Boyle

4 Old Mill Plain Rd, Danbury, CT 06811

Phone: (203) 239-2299

Send an email

Where can I find more information about F-1 visa processes and regulations?

The Study in the States website is a Department of Homeland Security resource for international students and school officials, offering government news, agency-sponsored webinars, and the latest information they need in order to stay in compliance with immigration rules. For more information visit

F1 Students Study English in the USA
Learn English - Study with UCEDA International
Learn to speak English - International Student
Learn English - Study English with UCEDA International
Learn English - Study the English Language
Speak Spanish? Learn to speak English - UCEDA International
International Students - Learn English in the US
Learn English at UCEDA International
Learn to Speak English at UCEDA International
Learn to speak English with UCEDA International
F1 Visa students study English in the USA
Learn to speak English with UCEDA International

Speak with a representative from UCEDA – contact us with any question