In addition to reviewing and refining your language skills in the above areas, UCEDA’s TOEFL Preparation course will also familiarize you with the test’s structure, and prepare you with valuable test-taking strategies and practice. UCEDA INTERNATIONAL’s TOEFL instructors have the most up-to-date information available on the TOEFL internet-based test (iBT), and provide comprehensive preparation activities and materials including:
- Diagnostic Pre-Tests for each section of the TOEFL iBT (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) measure student’s level of performance and allow students to determine specific areas of weakness.
- Skills Practice for each section allows students to review and master all of the language skills that are regularly tested on the TOEFL iBT.
- Test-Taking Strategies for each section provide students with clearly defined steps to maximize their performance on the test.
- Exercises provide practice in both TOEFL and non-TOEFL formats.
- TOEFL Post-Tests for each section measure the progress that students have made after working through the skills and strategies in the text.
- Eight Mini-Tests allow students to simulate the experience of taking actual tests using shorter versions (approximately 1.5 hours each) of the test.
- Two Complete Tests allow students to simulate the experience of taking actual tests using full-length versions (approximately 3.5 hours each) of the test.
- Answers and Explanations for all skills practice and test items allow students to understand their errors and learn from their mistakes.
- Scoring Information calculated approximate TOEFL scores based on Diagnostic Pre-Tests, Post-Tests, Mini-Tests, and Complete Tests.
- Skill-Assessments help students monitor their progress in specific language skills so they can determine which skills have been mastered and which skills require further study.
Please keep in mind that the TOEFL Preparation course at UCEDA INTERNATIONAL is designed for English language learners at an Advanced level. To take a FREE evaluation to determine your appropriate level placement, and to find a class schedule that’s right for you, please visit a UCEDA INTERNATIONAL location near you.
The TOEFL Test is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service and is administered at select UCEDA INTERNATIONAL locations and other certified testing centers worldwide.