UCEDA International at Ocean County College
UCEDA International at William Paterson University
- Modern university facilities provide a variety of opportunities for experiential learning
- Beautiful 370-acre wooded campus in the suburban community of Wayne, NJ
- On-campus housing available for your entire program of study
- Social, cultural, athletic, and recreational activities including more than 115 student clubs and organizations
- Only 20 miles to New York City
Intensive English Program $499/month
Semi-Intensive, Part-Time Course $388 / 8 weeks
Take the first step toward your college career by improving your English with UCEDA International. Tailored courses in English as a Second Language (ESL) are delivered on campus at the college or university. Broaden and refine your English speaking, listening, reading, and writing abilities in preparation for academic courses in college. Prepare for the TOEFL and IETLS exams. Morning, evening, and weekend schedules are available.
Successful completion of the Academic English Program at UCEDA International will pre-qualify a student for application to the university. Once accepted, the student’s records will be transferred to the university, and the student may enroll in credit-bearing, degree granting courses.
Multiple part-time schedules are available on campus. Full-time students may attend part of their ESL classes on campus at the university, and complete additional coursework off campus at any UCEDA International location.
UCEDA International is a great place to find your way as an international student in the USA. We have only one goal: to make sure your English skills are ready for success in college.